Top Trending Posts

May 4, 2013

25 Crazy Nail Polish Names

Crazy nail polish names including O.P.I., Esse, Bootie Babe and more by Barbie's Beauty Bits

In search of doing some reviews on nail polishes, I discovered something else; the crazy names that some of the polishes have.   Being in the marketing an advertising industry for over 15 years, it struck my fancy and my creative juices, leading to the ABCs of nail polish names.  Below you will see my finds from online searches, in store shopping, and my own nail polish collection, from A to Z.

A.    Argenteeny Pinkini, by O.P.I.                                    
B.      Bootie Babes; a collection of nail varnishes,  in addition to the fun name, the name polish comes in a unique bottle, that looks resembles a pair of bootie shorts! CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS.

Bootie-Licious, Booite Babe Nail Polish Review and other nail trends by Barbie's Beauty Bit


C.   Catch Me If You Can, By O.P.I.             
D.     Dating A Royal, By O.P.I.                                                              
E.      Espresso Your Style, By O.P.I.                              
F.      Friar, Friar, Pants on Fire, By O.P.I.                          
G.     Got a Date To-Knight, By O.P.I.
H.      Have a Tempura Tan-Trum, By O.P.I.
The Crazy Nail Polish Namers By Barbie's Beauty BitsI.        It's a Bird, It's a Plane, It's OPI!
J.        Just Tea-sing! By O.P.I.
K.      Kiss & Make-Up! By O.P.I.
L.       Lincoln Park After Dark, By O.P.I.
M.    Made To Honor, By Essie
N.     No Autographs Please, By O.P.I.
O.     O'Hare & Nails Look Great! By O.P.I.
P.      Pink-ing of You, By O.P.I.
Q.     Quarter of a Cent-Cherry, By O.P.I.
R.      Rent, By O.P.I.
S.       SoHo Nice to Meet You, By O.P.I
T.      Topless & Barefoot, By Essie
U.     Up Front & Personal, By O.P.I.
V.      Vodka & Caviar, By O.P.I.
W.    Who Comes Up with these Names? By O.P.I.
X.      ??? If you know one let me know
Y.       Your Hut Or Mine, By Essie
Z.       Zoya, Pixie Dust.  This is a brand, so love! Click Here To See

Additionally, I decided to share some other finds by making a fun video out of it.  So, lights, camera, action...

Click Here To View Video



 

Share:

4 comments

  1. China glaze has a color called shower together

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I saw your comment on my blog just stopping by. Love your blog, followed!

    I love when nail polishes have unique names, I am more likely to remember them!

    http://diaryofatrendaholic.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know me too. Makes it more fun. Thanks for stopping by and commenting

      Delete
  3. That Bootie-licious nail polish is too cute! Love your blog! I'm a new follower and hope you will follow back.

    xx, Gina

    http://www.lipglossonmylatte.com

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE Comments and Questions and look forward to reading them. However, please refrain from comments that contain advertisements or referral links as they will not be shared. Nor will Anonymous Users because of spam, sorry.

© Barbie's Beauty Bits | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig